HULK Brewtech | Commercial Kombucha Brewing Equipment
HULK Commercial stainless steel tank kombucha brewing equipment, is specially designed for the people who is going to expend their brewing capacity and Boost their marketing level.
With it’s customized dimension and structure, you can get very professional and cost-effective boiling and mixing of “Tea + Sugar”, which will be pumped into F1 after cooling down temperature.
We can design different types of tank according to your idea, please feel free to contact us for more details!
- F1 – Open Top Atmosphere Fermentation Tank (Main part)
D: Remember – Cloth or Cheesecloth to Cover your F1 Kombucha Fermentation Vessel
The cloth needs to be fine enough for a good oxygen exchange, but thick enough to keep out bugs and dust. Cheese Cloth is recommended.
For more details, please refer to “Relative Products” or contact HULK Guys directly.
> Options on F1 (Below configurations are optional, please negotiate with HULK before place order)
- F2 – Pressured Stainless steel Conical Fermentation Tank (Recommend)
– Provided with installed pipes, including valves and sensors
– CIP system: separated CIP for tanks to prevent cross product interference
– Customized PID / PLC( HMI touch screen,optional) Control System
- The effect of homemade kombucha：