- Inner stretching membrane and PE paper and outer steel
- frame, and other packaging for shipping.
1. Main tanks, vessels and machines will be packaged with
- plastic paper firstly then with painted steel frames.
2. All spare parts, accessories and fittings will be packaged
- with wooden box.
3. All items wrapped with soft package for protection.
Glycol water tank for cooling conical fermenter brew system
A Complete Set of glycol water System will include below components
Glycol water tank
Cold water tank (for brewhouse capacity upper 1000L/batch)
Glycol water Pump
Cold water Pump (optional with item 2)
Glycol water pipeline
When will you need the glycol system?
1. Wort production: Going through the plate heat exchanger could be one of your glycol loops or a line from a cold liquor tank that is chilled via your glycol chiller.
· Wort production process, glycol water working together with tap water to cool down the wort from around 98 degree to 7~12 degree.
Installed picture of Plate heat exchanger
All our Beer brewing Equipments, are equipped with high quality sanitary parts, specially customized for each of our customer.
To save on costs, you’ll want to make sure that you use a proper mix of glycol and water when setting up your cooling system.
Brewing beer is both rewarding and fun, especially if you enjoy designing systems that work at peak efficiency.
1000L Commercial Brewery
a. Wooden case for LCL;
1. Free of making offers, craft and technical guidance.
2. We can also make customized products according to customer’s needs.
2. Owing to the quotation of our equipment is FOB price which excluded charges of door-to-door service. Thus, if necessary, we can
appoint our technician to debug the machine with air ticket, visa, accommodation and labor cost provided by your party. Or you can send your technician to our company to learn techniques.
3. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail to consult any relevant questions since we have a special line of after-sale service. Or you can communicate online and solve the problems.